Zachry is on my second list of my favorite poets, i found his beautiful works on Instagram. My words fall short to describe him. He is a private person but he shares his emotions daily through his poem. He was in army, suffered depression ( active for suicide prevention), later found love.
He believes in soul. He named his writing series and also adorns a tattoo, “More Soul than Human”. I have been following him for almost a year and his works keeps getting better. He writes for his love, his emotions and one can see how slowly his soul is painted in transcripts.
He is one of the most humble person i have met, ever so sweet and caring ; unlike some he removes time and personally talks to everyone who has commented on his works or has messaged him.
Following are some of his poems:
- The way he describes what everyone wants to do; Travel.
2. The way he writes about big things in the most simple manner. The simple truth to believe in oneself is described in such an amazing manner.
3. All he needs is one sentence to describe complicated.
4. When he describes what chaos feels like..
5. The importance of conversation
6. When he knows what it feels like, yet inspires and advises other. All of his work has some optimism, like even if you are on the end of the rope, hang on…
7. When he says i love you.. His works and words have some profound effect on me. He makes me believe in love, that there are some things i can hope for and go on.
8. When he talks about madness and sanity, although he talks about his love; for me personally it also reflects upon the societial views on sanity and madness, and to be what you want to be.
8. When he describes his love to her, it just makes me swoon. He just describes every feeling into that perfect words.
9. Although it seems a simple poem but i love how he loves something because it connects with her. When even a simple smile has so much meaning in his life.
10. The way he describes being imperfect and loving it. He inspires me to and helps me not feel guilty of not confining to the norms.
11. When he talks about his insecurities, his wounds yet has light in himself; believes in their love.
12. This is one of the cutest and lovable poem i like.
13. Simple truth. No words needed to explain.
14. You arent imaginary, you are real
Love the way you write Zachry. Keep on writing and spreading the love.